If your proposal fits with any of the above, give us a call! Editioning your prints need not be expensive. We can travel to you, or you can come to Braidwood or Canberra and work in the beautiful new facilities at BHE. Inexpensive accommodation can be arranged nearby. What are you waiting for? Several hundred artists over the last 29 years have enjoyed working with Basil and his printers in a professional environment where your needs come first.
BHE has the following equipment:
- 1 x Hilton Tooling motorised presses (bed size 1.7 x 1.0m)
- 2 x Rollaco presses (owned as part of a consortium) – located on Skopelos, Greece, for workshops each year
- 1 x silkscreen vacuum table and exposure facilities for screens.
- 1 x photo plate exposure unit.
- Light box, aquatint room, fume cupboard and drying racks.
Visiting artists may use the studios by arrangement and have access to etching and aquatint facilities and the presses at a negotiated rate. A printer can also be available at an hourly or daily rate to assist, by appointment.